- Fiscal Court approves budget, IGA
- Fiscal Court calls special meeting
- Special meeting of Olive Hill Council marked by tension, proposed shakeups
- Could hemp bill be on way back?
- Sides still far apart on fixing pension
Sparks arraigned on drug charge
Former Olive Hill Mayor Danny Sparks was arraigned in Carter Circuit Court on Monday.
- Murder, DUI charges dropped against Offill
Confusion surrounds prisoner rate negotiations
Carter Judge-Executive Charles Wallace disputes allegations that he has held up rate increase negotiations with the US Marshals Service.
- Camacho to plead guilty
- State pension problems remain
- More Update Headlines