- Grayson women indicted for fraud
Grayson McDonald's reopens after fire
The Grayson McDonald's Restaurant reopened for business on Wednesday morning, less than two days after a kitchen fire filled the building with smoke.
- Not everybody sold on hemp
- Fire shuts down McDonald's
Lethal bat disease found at Carter Caves
The fatal bat disease white-nose syndrome has spread to Carter Caves State Resort Park.
Officials confirmed Thursday that bats collected from three caves inside the park were infected with the deadly fungal disease that has been spreading rapidly across the U.S. since its discovery in 2006, killing millions of the insect-eating mammals.
Nearly 40,000 endangered Indiana Bats hibernate annually in Carter Caves, representing half of those in Kentucky, park officials say.
- Senate passes industrial hemp bill
- Hemp receives unanimous approval
- Disagreement beginning to show in Frankfort
- Senate passes bill to rein in pension costs
- Lawmaker supporting medical marijuana
- More Update Headlines