- Beshear comes out strong for tax reform: Education needs reliable funding
- Troops honored in Sunday sendoff
- Public hearing in Olive Hill
- Pill found in fast food salad
- Second lock down at West Carter High School
- Justice IGA to close
Williams tapped to fill vacant Olive Hill Council seat
In a surprising move, Olive Hill City Council unanimously voted Tuesday night to appoint Tony Williams to fill the vacant Council seat for the next two years.
The vacancy occurred when Kenny Fankell, the leading vote getter among Council candidates in the November election, was appointed mayor following the resignation of Danny Sparks.
- Fiscal Court to hold special meeting
Sparks appears in District Court
Former Olive Hill Mayor Danny Sparks pled not guilty in Carter District Court for arraignment on Monday morning. Through his counsel Sen. Robin Webb, Sparks waived both formal arraignment and a preliminary hearing.
- Judge rules in Fiscal Court's favor
- More Update Headlines