- Breaking News
Grayson McDonald's reopens after fire
The Grayson McDonald's Restaurant reopened for business on Wednesday morning, less than two days after a kitchen fire filled the building with smoke.
- Fire shuts down McDonald's
Lethal bat disease found at Carter Caves
The fatal bat disease white-nose syndrome has spread to Carter Caves State Resort Park.
Officials confirmed Thursday that bats collected from three caves inside the park were infected with the deadly fungal disease that has been spreading rapidly across the U.S. since its discovery in 2006, killing millions of the insect-eating mammals.
Nearly 40,000 endangered Indiana Bats hibernate annually in Carter Caves, representing half of those in Kentucky, park officials say.
- Woman hurt in KY 174 wreck
- Business owner assaulted, KSP looking for suspects
- Lady Comets take All "A" title
- Wallace dips into child support
- Pill found in fast food salad
- Second lock down at West Carter High School
All clear at West Carter High School
Authorities have given the “all clear” for activities to resume at West Carter High School after evacuating the building in response to a bomb threat.
- More Breaking News Headlines
- Grayson McDonald's reopens after fire