- Local News
Former bailiff, nine others indicted
A Carter County grand jury handed down 10 indictments on April 26, including a former court bailiff. Megan L. Porter-Stegall, 28, of Olive Hill, was indicted on one count of tampering with physical evidence, a Class D felony.
- Holbrook pleads not guilty to murder
- Go wet or stay dry? Grayson must choose
- Former bailiff, nine others indicted
- Local Sports
- Wednesday's Post
Flashbacks revive memories of a tragedy
I remember the day like it was yesterday – Dec. 15, 1967, a few minutes before 5 p.m. in Ironton, Ohio. As the local reporter for the morning newspaper in nearby Huntington, W.Va., I was making a routine check at the sheriff’s office of calls and complaints.
- The greatest singer sang the greatest song
- ‘42’ more about fairness than baseball
- Flashbacks revive memories of a tragedy